MINING INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT SUPPORT PROJECT
Contract Title: SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF GROUND WATER FIELD EQUIPMENT
Reference No. ICB No: WB/MOF/MINIS/WBA/ICB/3.3.2/2014
1. The Government of Mongolia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Mining Infrastructure Investment Support Project (MINIS), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for loan agreement.
2. The Mining Infrastructure Investment Support Project (MINIS) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF GROUND WATER FIELD EQUIPMENT for Ministry of Environment and Green Development.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers Guidelines Procurement Under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits published by the Bank in January 2011” (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mining Infrastructure Investment Support Project (MINIS), Procurement Specialist B. Odonchimeg and inspect the bidding documents during office hours0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in USD50.00. The method of payment will be direct deposit to the following account:
Receiver: Mining Infrastructure Investment Support Project (MINIS)
Bank name of the Receiver: TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK OF MONGOLIA
Address of the Beneficiary’s bank: Juulchnii-7, Baga toiruu-12, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, Tel: 976-11-311537
Account number: 410033796
SWIFT code: TDBMMNUB
Name of the bank: CITIBANK N.A, NEW YORK, USA,
Bank address: NEW YORK, USA
CHIPS code: 0008
ABA number: 021000089
SWIFT code: CITIUS33
The document will be sent by airmail or courier services for overseas delivery and surface mail or courier services for local. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery. For the overseas delivery, the document will be sent upon receipt of the payment slip copy.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 23rd July 2014 at 11:00 am Ulaanbaatar time.Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 23rd July 2014 at 11:00 am Ulaanbaatar time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security. Amount shall be a minimum of 2% of the Bid Price.
8. The address referred to above is:
Project Implementation Unit
Mining Infrastructure Investment Support Project (MINIS)
Attn: B. Odonchimeg, Procurement Specialist
Arig Center building, Suite # 401, Jamyan Gun Street-10, Khoroo 1,
Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Tel: +976 7011 2689;
Fax: +976 7011 2689
Web site: www.minis.mn